Prototype provides you with the closer functionality of your app whereas the wireframes describes the blueprint of the app and the mockups provides the feel and design. It is the prototype which gives a life its user experience. To make the beautiful call to action into life and to make it a successful one you need to work on generating better clickable prototype. Not only prototype helps you to generate the concept but even exposes all the usability flaws of the wireframes and mockups.
A product success solely depends on the proper prototyping. Here are some of the reasons to have better prototyping and how prototypes can improve collaboration, app interface design and the testing its usability.
5 reasons why you need to have prototype
Prototyping helps to save the time that is spent during the design and at the development of the app. For example if you are trying the jeans before buying it or test driving the car, in that sense if you have interactive designs before the development is the best part and help you test your design interactively before the development. Here is how users can access to the design solution can solve problems.
There are various reasons why prototyping is necessary depending on designers and their needs, some of the benefits are:
- Better app communication and collaboration: It is an imaginative collaboration which the main of prototyping, it even helps in exploring out the limitations and possibilities.
- Feasible and reduces wastage: wireframes, mockups and live documents in paper are not the reality. The prototype allows the team to experiment, provides them freedom and ensures that you cannot fail while help you in learning purpose.
- Selling of app idea: Prototypes can be beneficial for providing the workability of the app to your clients. Such as the real life websites or app can prove the vision of your app than a wordy description or mockups that which only contains notes.
- Early Testing of the usability: with the help of user testing prototype you can find problems which can come while developing an app. So when you fix them earlier during the process then it will not only save your time but even provides you with hassle free app which is full proof cemented with coding. Even 25% of the post release bugs gets reduced with the prototyping.
- Set the priorities of designs: Prototyping helps to provide priority interaction designs which helps you to know the reality of static design decisions.
Thus basically prototype helps to freeze the app requirements before you proceed to designing or coding. Prototype helps you in understanding your app requirements. The prototype is developed on the basis of the requirements. App prototype designs helps to provide you with the actual look and feel with the functionality of the app and helps your clients to better understand the requirement of the system. AppActuator is one of the app design prototyping service providers who primary concern is to provide its clients with interactive and proper app prototypes which helps you to develop successful apps without any hassle.